Parte di Campo Vaccino. Beautiful etching of 1745-1765 . Measure to bar 21 x 32.5 cm of copper . Depicts the Roman Forum as it was in the ' 700 , from the arch of Titus in the Temple of Antoninus and Faustina . In excellent condition , on laid paper with watermark lily in the circle . Engraved by Vasi Giuseppe. Painter, artist , architect, archeologist, etcher and engraver. Born in Corleone ( near Palermo) on August 28th, 1710, died in Roma on April 16th ,1782. He moved to Rome after an early period spent painting in his hometown and was a pupil of Sebastiano Conca, P. L. Ghezzi and of Juvara. He gained fame as a skillful engraver and worked for famous patrons like Ferdinando and Carlo III of Naples, and Benedetto XIV. He was proclaimed Knight and engraver of the court of Naples. His engravings are considered immortal. Some of his painting can be seen in Palazzo Farnese and Palazzo di Caprarola. Piranesi was one of his pupils.