Facciata della Chiesa di S. Margerita in Trastevere. Beautiful copper engraving of around 1690. Measurement of the engraved part 18 x 28.5 cm. It represents the Church of S. Margherita in Trastevere in Rome. In good condition, printed on laid paper without watermark. This exemplary is one of the copies by G.B. Flap made by Matteo Gregorio De Rossi who was in competition with his family member Giovanni Giacomo De Rossi. The first had a shop on Piazza Navona, the second in Santa Maria della Pace. The two shops were divided in the early seventeenth century.