St. Andrew's Church in Montecavallo. Beautiful copper engraving of 1690 approximately. Measurement of the plate 18.5 cm x 29. It is the Church of S. Andrea al Quirinale in the Rione Monti in Rome. In excellent condition, on laid paper with watermark double circle and lily. This specimen is one of the copies to G.B. Falda made by Matteo Gregorio De Rossi who was in competition with his family Giovanni Giacomo De Rossi. The first had a shop on Piazza Navona, the second in Santa Maria della Pace. The two workshops were divided in the early seventeenth century.